Monday, September 30, 2013

Keep your lip gloss "poppin'" for cheap!





I find it ridiculous the prices for a good shiny long lasting lip gloss. At Sephora the price ranges for lip gloss start at about $10 all the way up to roughly $40... Forty dollars for a small tube of shiny cover that I will use so much that I'll have to replace in weeks is blasphemy! I personally try and catch named brand lip glosses such as Maybelline or CoverGirl; stuff you find at regular drugstores and such. That's exactly what I did this weekend. At Walmart I found this Maybelline Limited Edition COLORsensational High Schine Lip Gloss #300 "Lavender Lavish" for $5.25. The color was bright and fun, the brand was trust worthy and the price was right up my alley! To accompany this I bout a Jordan EASYLINER lip liner in "Baby Berry" for    $1.99 at Walgreens. There's ways to save and still look great. Here at R & R's Wristcandy we sure love a bargain! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews