Monday, May 19, 2014

Fashion Spotlight: A Saturday Night Out

Fashion Spotlight


Dress by Soprano 
Shoes by Forever 21
Bracelets by R & R's Wristcandy



Ever girl needs a Black Dress and this one is perfect for a cool Spring/Summer Night. The shoes were landed during a perfect off season sale and Reisha had been dying to wear them! She finally paired the outfit with a lavendar crossbody she scored on clearance at Kohls last year. And finishing touches of R&R's Wrist Candy



Earrings by Forever 21





Dress by Forever 21

I decided to pick out a last minute outfit at Forever 21 and I spotted this red body con dress for only $6!! Perfect for throwing on and accessorizing! I decided to make the red pop with Turquoise Accessories. I paired the dress with turquoise and gold earrings also from Forever21 and I wore a turquoise clutch that I had had for about 2 years but never had much to wear with it.  Not pictured but I wore butterscotch colored strappy sandals. Fun and fast last minute outfit! 

Earrings by Forever 21


Clutch by DOTS (out of business now but you get the color scheme)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews