Friday, February 13, 2015

Say Yes to this Dress!

You know how you just know you have to have a certain dress?  I had been stalking this dress on Lulu’s for months and once it became available again, there was no question in my mind that I would buy it.  To me, this dress is classy and still sexy at the same time. Whereas it doesn't expose to much skin up top, it gives you legs of for days!  And I love the fact that you can wear this to a formal event or a girls night out.  I happened to wear mine on my girls’ weekend last week.  LuLu’s pairs this dress with a sexy strap black heel.  I wore mine with a pair of peep toes by Elle purchased at Kohls a few months ago. They have been my signature go to shoe for this fall/winter.  I also accessorized by wearing a dainty pair of beige drop earrings. Since the dress has a design, I decided against a necklace.  I also wore a black clutch that I had purchased from Forever 21 last summer.  I really felt sexy, feminine and classy in this piece. I will definitely wear it again♥ 

Photo : Courtesy of www.lulus.com

Photo courtesy of : www.forever21.com

Photo courtesy of :www.charlotterusse.com
Photo courtesy of : www.forever21.com
ME♥





No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews