Thursday, April 11, 2013

Hellos and What's Ups

Hello Friends!
Don't judge me too harshly because I haven't been updating the blog often =(  *lol*  Just a little recap of what we've been up too:
Last weekend the weather was just beautiful here so we made sure to stay out of the house as much as possible. Don't fret though, I still managed to fufill our orders early Saturday afternoon. Gotta do a little business before pleasure sometimes.  Anyways we took Ari to the Zoo for the first time and she loved it. Minus a few diva moments she really enjoyed seeing some of the animals upclose.
 My personal favorites were the Flamingos since they are pink and fabulous♥
This week went by pretty fast. But it usually feels "fast" by the time Thursday finally rolls around. We have been bead and charm shopping and getting new ideas for upcoming Wrist Candy projects. We can't wait to create ♥
My partner/sister will have graduated from school around this time next month so stay tuned for our summer collection. I am so proud of her for getting her degree and I am glad that she will be closer so that we can really put our heads together in the same working environment.
"We're a force when we're together"
Forgot yesterday was National Siblings Day! But I love my sister everyday so its ok =) ♥
Hope everyone has a great wknd and I will try to stop being a blogger slacker!
 
Here's a few of our newest items this week in our shop



 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews