Friday, May 2, 2014

Weekend Happenings and Such

The weekend is here and so is warm weather finally!  Georgia has such a moody weather pattern its hard to know exactly how to dress when your stepping out.  I find its always good to take a light jean jacket or a cardigan with you should the weather decide to get cool.   This weekend my sister and I will be attending a Yard and Craft Sale! We love doing these little events because its such an amazing way to network with other vendors and crafters.   I love seeing how creative people set their booths and tables up and all their wonderful crafts.


It is also Cinco de Mayo celebrating weekend. So I look forward to enjoying the weather and maybe bbq-ing this weekend as well. I'm really excited to pick up a little patio set I bought for our backyard.


  Aside from looking foward to the weekend, we are still promoting  our Mothers Day Sale at R&R's Wrist Candy!  Take 20% off all purchases over $8 by using code: MOMMA20 at checkout. Offer is good until 5/11/2014.  Your mom will really appreciate R&R's Wrist Candy handmade originals.   
www.randrswristcandy.etsy.com








Enjoy the weather and each other! ♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews